What is a Dental Membership Plan and Should I Join?
At Coatbridge Family Dental Care, our patients love our exclusive dental membership plan. Today, more people than ever are asking us about private dental care. Here’s everything you need to know about what a dental membership plan is and why you should join.
What is a dental membership plan?
A dental membership plan is one of the best ways for us to help you look after your teeth. Indeed, as dentists, we believe, it’s your best route to a healthy smile.
For a small monthly subscription (as little as 40p/day) you have access to two private dental health checks, and two (or four ) private hygiene sessions every year. So you can rest assured that your preventive dental care is covered. And spreading the cost out over the year makes it easier to budget.
We reserve priority slots in our diaries for our members, which means you can say goodbye to long waits for appointments.
Here’s a comparison below of the cost of pay as you go private care with our Perfect Care Plan. You can see with our dental membership plan, not only do you receive a saving on you private dental health checks and hygiene, all your xrays are free. Other fantastic benefits are also included, which you can find out about if you read on.
Why did we introduce a dental membership plan?
We introduced our membership plan at Coatbridge Family Dental Care for three reasons:
1. Patients were asking us the best way to access private treatment.
2. We wanted to spend more time with our patients. We want to listen to what you want and help you to be as healthy as possible.
3. We wanted to give our patients access to the latest technology. We want to ensure you have the safest and most comfortable dental care.
Why should I join a dental plan?
A dental membership plan promotes preventive dentistry. Regular checks means we catch any problems you have earlier. This means they are easier and less expensive to fix.
In fact, research shows that regular preventive dentistry results in:
Fewer fillings because problems are caught early
Less dental decay due to regular health checks
A decreased chance of having pain
More attractive teeth, stronger gums and fresher breath
Benefits of the Coatbridge Family Dental Care Membership Plan
When our patients came to us asking how they could access private dentistry, we thought long and hard about how to make our dental plan exceptional value for money.
As well as:
- 2 extended dental health checks per year
- 2/4 private hygiene coaching and treatment sessions
- Any xrays you need
being a member of our plan also means you are also entitled to the following benefits:
- White fillings for all teeth (white fillings are only available for front teeth on the NHS)
- Pain free local anaesthetic for you and your children
- Exclusive membership rates on treatment (10%off regular prices). This includes teeth whitening, white fillings, veneers, crowns, tooth coloured braces and implant restorations
- Discounted Sylc Desensitisation Treatment
- Whiter Teeth for Life – 2 free whitening syringes every year for patients who have had our whitening treatment
- A dedicated emergency hotline number, allowing you to receive out of hours advice from a dentist from your practice
- Exclusive membership rates on all sundries available in the practice (10% off regular prices)
- Global Dental A&E Assistance Scheme to protect you against the cost of unforeseen accidental damage and for cover whilst away from home
But, perhaps, the thing that you’ll find most beneficial is having plenty of time with your dentist and hygienist to find out:
- how to get the smile you want.
- How best to take care of your teeth
- What to eat to ensure your teeth stay healthy
- The best way to take care of any dental work you have done to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
I never need treatment, should I join a dental membership plan?
Because our dental plan is a preventive plan, it’s perfect for you if you don’t often need treatment. You are paying less than it would cost you to pay as you go for two private dental health checks and two private hygienist appointments each year. With our plan you do not pay for treatment that you may need in the future. You only pay for treatment as and when you need it.
How much is the Coatbridge Family Dental Care dental membership plan?
At Coatbridge Family Dental Care we have two dental membership plans: Perfect Care and Hygiene Plus. Your dentist will suggest which plan suits you best and this will be determined by the health of your gums or how often you would like to see your hygienist.
Is your plan more expensive for older people?
No. our dental plan is the same price for all adults. Some people may pay for our Hygiene Plus plan so they can see our hygiene team four times in a year instead of two. But this is determined by your gum health and not by age.
How do I pay for the dental membership plan?
The easiest way to pay for your plan is by direct debit. We can set this up in the practice and the payment is taken every month directly from your account.
How do I join?
Joining is easy. At the momet we have some spaces available. Just call our team on 01236 421103 or speak to us next time you’re in the practice.
Dental membership plans in summary
We hope we’ve managed to answer all the questions you had about dental membership plans.
As dental professionals we find our patients really do benefit from being on a plan. We find they come more regularly because they’re invested in their health and we catch problems earlier and therefore they need less treatment.
As well as that, they love the time they get to spend talking to us about how they can improve their smile and they love all the tech that we have that can make it happen.
If you’d like to find out more about joining the Coatbridge Family Dental Care Dental Membership Plan, call our team on 01236 421103.
Blog post written on 5th September 2022.
(Please note prices and information are correct at time of publishing and may be subject to change. Please contact us on 01236 421103 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date pricing and information)