Patient and Practice Information
Due to the coronavirus situation Coatbridge Family Dental Care, along with all dental practices, is closed for routine dentistry. Our phone lines are still available for advice and assistance. The process for this is as follows:
- If you have an existing appointment for routine care you should have received a phone call or text message to cancel this. When normal service resumes, we will be contacting patients to reschedule these appointments.
- If you wish to make a routine appointment, we are unable to do this currently. Information regarding a resumption of normal service will be available on Facebook and on our website www.coatbridgedentist.com.
- If you are having pain, experiencing bleeding or have a swelling please contact the practice on 01236 421103 for advice.
- Should we require to see you, you will be given a time to attend. You should attend ALONE and when you arrive phone the practice. A team member will then come and greet you to let you in to the practice.
- To maximise social distancing, should there be another patient currently in the practice when you arrive we will ask you to remain outside or in your car until the other patient has left the practice.
- For plan patients please see a copy of the email sent out below
We hope you understand the need for these measures to be put in place. They are in line with national guidelines and are in place to provide a safe environment for patients and staff as well as to help comply with the government advice to socially distance.
For updates and information please follow www.facebook.com/coatbridgedentist
Keith and the team at Coatbridge Family Dental Care